Claudio Echeverri/On Loan at River Plate

The turn before the shot it happens in the streets , Champions league and World cup final

Riyad used to do it a lot in the PL and many other skillful players

& to combine the nice turn & perfect shot is a skill that 95% of PL players lacks

So I really dont understand why you undermine his skill with such comment ( its easy in Argentina but he cant do it here in PL ...etc )

Lets hope Jack or Doku can replicate Echeverri skill soon
Well said,

The turn before the shot it happens in the streets , Champions league and World cup final

Riyad used to do it a lot in the PL and many other skillful players

& to combine the nice turn & perfect shot is a skill that 95% of PL players lacks

So I really dont understand why you undermine his skill with such comment ( its easy in Argentina but he cant do it here in PL ...etc )

Lets hope Jack or Doku can replicate Echeverri skill soon

Those skills can't be easily taught, you either have it or don't since young age playing in streets.

If i were that easy to improve then we have more player with first touch like Mahrez in top level football yet only very few including him to have that kind skills.

Same can be said for Escheverri skills it's neither can be easily taught or improve.

River came from behind to win late 2-1 last night. Claudio started and played the whole match. Barco and Nacho, 2 vet MFers, did NOT start which meant CE was THE GUY in MF for River until they both subbed on later. Stadium was packed and he was involved thru-out, can't be bad for his dev ...

River came from behind to win late 2-1 last night. Claudio started and played the whole match. Barco and Nacho, 2 vet MFers, did NOT start which meant CE was THE GUY in MF for River until they both subbed on later. Stadium was packed and he was involved thru-out, can't be bad for his dev ...

There's a little KDB in him isn't it?

i think a loan to a champions league bound girona would be ideal for the kid, he needs to develop physically to play at city and he would stay on the bench 99% of the time anyway.

The kid has serious skill but i see him as a pure number 10, not many top teams play with one. I think that Barco would have been an easier fit as he is a left back and basicallly a better version of sergio gomez

Couple of moments there that are very impressive and plenty of play that made him look like our kind of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.