Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Anyone know what time this kicks off at? Just tried now and no joy. I think someone mentioned 10am but be nice if the club confirmed.

Anyone know what time this kicks off at? Just tried now and no joy. I think someone mentioned 10am but be nice if the club confirmed.
I just had a look now, and says i can,
not changed yet as seats in the area i want are not available.
go into season tickets and manage season tickets, highlight the ones you want to change and a re locate button appears, like i said not gone through with it yet so not 100% if it will actually do it.
free seats in other areas where shown as free

I just had a look now, and says i can,
not changed yet as seats in the area i want are not available.
go into season tickets and manage season tickets, highlight the ones you want to change and a re locate button appears, like i said not gone through with it yet so not 100% if it will actually do it.
been like that for 2 days,when you select a seat say's Season Ticket not for sale.

The process is risky in my opinion if your looking to move more than one person. You have to log into each account you want to move seperately which increases the risks of a) the seats you want to move being gone and b) you risk losing your initial seat as once you've moved it's then open for others to buy.

Dont get why linked accounts can't all move together via just one account but seems that they can't

1000018290.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.