Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

We have the issue total numpties behind us in north stand. Constant whinging, swearing, unreal, you wouldn’t believer we won what we did last year.
We are in North Stand as well, moving somewhere else because of the running commentary we get from just behind and most of it bull shit,
every foul we get - "Naa not for me" , every foul opposition gets "yes thats correct"
total moron looking for social media LIKES in real life.

I have been in 207 for past 2 seasons as was forced to move when my old seat became a Joe. The fixed price has come to an end and was increasing by £650. Relocated today to the rear of 105 for the same price I have been paying. What's it like in there?

I have been in 207 for past 2 seasons as was forced to move when my old seat became a Joe. The fixed price has come to an end and was increasing by £650. Relocated today to the rear of 105 for the same price I have been paying. What's it like in there?

Looks a bit corporate there?

You can see now what is available and there's not much unless you want the first two or three rows of the lower tier aka the piss wet through stand appeals to you.

I also found last season that despite controlling four accounts I had to log into each person's individual account to move their seats which meant invarabily the seats I wanted had already gone

You can see now what is available and there's not much unless you want the first two or three rows of the lower tier aka the piss wet through stand appeals to you.

I also found last season that despite controlling four accounts I had to log into each person's individual account to move their seats which meant invarabily the seats I wanted had already gone
yeah yet when we go to games there are nobs with selfie sticks in prime areas that the club say are not available.

You should be able to renew them all together at the same time if you’re all strongly linked, worked for me last year

How can you see what’s available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.