PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I do not agree Seems the Fordham scheme was more like Barcelona pulling leavers. Us selling image rights for an up front fee large lump sum to lower losses (more tax) in exchange for lower income in future periods when we had lower Losses anyway and less need for the income
You can say that again.

Have none of the other, what is it 4 now, clubs that have been given points deductions been charged with non-cooperation? Is it just us that have been uncooperative?

I don't however see how if it sticks, that charge can carry a sporting penalty. Do you get a sporting advantage by a lack of cooperation?

Yep if anyone expects social media to be any different it won't individuals nobody's Bots on X with no followers around the world will still be spouting this shit!

It’s not only about the bots. I listen and consume a lot of podcasts including the Athletic and whenever City are mentioned - a deliberate attempt is made to mention our charges, something in the lines of “ Will Halland play next season to the 115 charges City” or “City may win the league or else that can add a few more charges and spend another billion next season.”

These things do grate me and reduces the pleasure of listening to any media or watch any tv or video. Look at Jamie Caragghar while predicting who will win the CL predicts it would be “115 charges Manchester City”

Jesus. If they asked for that, the club should have stopped cooperating right away.
as with most information, you have to justify why you require that information and there better be a damn good reason why you need it before it gets supplied, the pl dont seem to understand this basic tenet of business.

Have none of the other, what is it 4 now, clubs that have been given points deductions been charged with non-cooperation? Is it just us that have been uncooperative?

I don't however see how if it sticks, that charge can carry a sporting penalty. Do you get a sporting advantage by a lack of cooperation?
If you admit it, you have cooperated.

It's the ducking stool approach of the witch surviving, until burned at the stake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.