The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be really handy if Arsenal and Liverpool lose their games in Europe this week. That'd put both teams on a run of multiple games without a win (3 for Arsenal, 4 for Liverpool). Bad momentum like that could see both teams falter in their two matches before we play Brighton, putting us in a great position to win the league.
They won't be the favourites, especially after today.

The rest of april looks very tough for Arsenal:

09.04 Bayern (H)

14.04 Aston Villa (H)

17.04 Bayern (A)

20.04 Wolves (A)

23.04 Chelsea (H)

28.04 Spurs (A)

They will drop points in the coming weeks imo.

In regards to Liverpool i think its entirely possible that they could drop points in 2 of Everton away, West Ham Away, Spurs home and Villa away which are 4 of their last 5 games. It looks like its gonna be very tight, and we could end up on even points with the scousers with goal difference being the decider. Either way, i disagree with those who think Liverpool and Arsenal will win every game. They will drop points.

This league is far from over. Come on City!

Called it. And we are just getting started!

Come on City!!

Last edited:
Never count your chickens before they hatched

Look Manchester City will take other results going our way, But the hard job starts now in winning all our games from here on in, Pep will be straight into them in the morning and will have them back with their feet firmly on the floor with a job to do,

We used to see United and Fergie do this in the 1990s and early 2000s, by keeping the others honest,
Ask the question, Simply by just being in the mix sends the message

Both Liverpool and Arsenal play TWICE before we play again.

Next weekend
Saturday Wolves v Arsenal
Sunday Fulham v Liverpool

Tuesday Arsenal v Chelsea
Wednesday Everton v Liverpool
Thursday Brighton v City
They will both drop points again before we play Brighton. Both have really difficult games midweek, and both will be out of Europe. I can smell the fear.

I'm always with the one game at a time mentality and Pep keeps City in the present, simple as...that said, this a pretty bad take Fuzzy...

Luckily I have no involvement with the players.

I actually feel the other team will drop more points and it could well end up being ours.

However, I just have a habit of how I would think if it was us.

I put ourselves in Arsenal or Liverpool’s position and think this is how I would view it.

So whereas I’m not we’re winning league today, I also wouldn’t be all is lost either.

All I can really say is if we where offered

Qtr final of CL v Real 3-3 and playing second leg at home
Semi final of FA v Chelsea
prem - 2 points clear

I’d struggle to believe it after last season.

Special, special team!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.