PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is the downside of social media and the internet. There are thousands of channels all vying for clicks and money. As a result they have to talk more and more shite and provoke outrage to gain those clicks, callers and money. Why would anybody but a City fan care what we win? I mean really, why? They support their own clubs. Did we give a shit when the rags, dippers and Arsenal were winning all their trophies? The only thing that gave us pleasure was when the rags didn't win one. Back in the day we were all asked to support any English club in Europe and many did. Now the narrative has changed, the media cheer on our opposition. As a result the sheep follow. Fuck the lot of them. WE care and that's all that matters.
Goldbridge, or whatever he calls himself, is the perfect example.
He doesn’t use his real name, he doesn’t even support the team he claims to.
He doesn‘t, and probably never has had, an original opinion of his own. He is the empty vessel that will say anything if it means getting clicks and monetising his own vacuousness.
If someone said he was a computer generated bot, I would see no reason to disbelieve them.

He doesn‘t, and probably never has had, an original opinion of his own. He is the empty vessel that will say anything if it means getting clicks and monetising his own vacuousness.
If someone said he was a computer generated bot, I would see no reason to disbelieve them.

He's a prize ****. Even the rags are getting fed up with him. Has he ever actually been to a game? I reckon he gets filled in if he does.

That's about it. Dodgy as fook.

Jeff Stelling can fuck off and pick up his old age pension, ****. They know they've lost and are just being bitter now.
Football dinosaurs like Sterling can’t and won’t accept like many in the wider football community, a successful Man City. It doesn’t matter how well we are run. They just will not see reason. It’s like covid deniers or brexiters. All he knows is a time when Liverpool, United and Arsenal were successful.

It’s a nostalgic career bias stand point. All his red mates feel the same. Bunch of cheats they can’t be as good as us.

Total Denial.

Last edited:
He's an absolute ****, as false as they come. The sort who makes a career by being the best at brown-nosing their way up.
Yes he was an irritating twat on Soccer Saturday with his four musketeers reading from a biased prepared script.
Thought he'd retired only to turn up on another pantomime show.On too early in the morning for me thankfully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.