PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"We've opened the phone lines and asked if anyone cares about Man City winning the title.

And the response is overwhelming. The lights are flashing. The switchboard has crashed. We are literally inundated by people phoning up, desperate to talk to us about why they DON'T care."

Of all the things people don't care about, Man City appear to be the thing that they don't care about the most passionately.

I told you yesterday that you'd need a bigger boat! I just wasn't expecting so many City fans to fall for it and assume it was about us ;)

Changing topic slightly, how did things go on Talksport this morning? Hope you taught Jordan and White another lesson?
Why would we think it WASN’T about City as the only club mentioned was, er, City?

"We've opened the phone lines and asked if anyone cares about Man City winning the title.

And the response is overwhelming. The lights are flashing. The switchboard has crashed. We are literally inundated by people phoning up, desperate to talk to us about why they DON'T care."

Of all the things people don't care about, Man City appear to be the thing that they don't care about the most passionately.

This is the downside of social media and the internet. There are thousands of channels all vying for clicks and money. As a result they have to talk more and more shite and provoke outrage to gain those clicks, callers and money. Why would anybody but a City fan care what we win? I mean really, why? They support their own clubs. Did we give a shit when the rags, dippers and Arsenal were winning all their trophies? The only thing that gave us pleasure was when the rags didn't win one. Back in the day we were all asked to support any English club in Europe and many did. Now the narrative has changed, the media cheer on our opposition. As a result the sheep follow. Fuck the lot of them. WE care and that's all that matters.

thanks for posting. No wonder everyone hates us. Just look at that fat slime ball's face during that discussion. No attempt at balance. He is a fucking disgrace.

City fan did really well. 'Why don't you educate us Jeff' (you snide ****).

thanks for posting. No wonder everyone hates us. Just look at that fat slime ball's face during that discussion. No attempt at balance. He is a fucking disgrace.

City fan did really well. 'Why don't you educate us Jeff' (you snide ****).
Without side tracking the thread the smug, smirking Stelling has gone down in my estimation.

How dare Manchester City stick up for themselves?

I heard that in the car. They took about 3 calls and suddenly stopped and never spoke about it again. Did somebody have a word?

Just listened to the City supporter; he's right, no-one will take a blind bit of notice what we say. So called sports journalists are not intersted in facts.

I like how the 'Udders Field fan thinks it's boring City winning all the time. he should check his own clubs history. Must of been very boring for them in the 20's and 30's winning 3 titles in a row, finishing 2nd 3 times, getting to 5 FA Cup Finals and winning it.

This is the downside of social media and the internet. There are thousands of channels all vying for clicks and money. As a result they have to talk more and more shite and provoke outrage to gain those clicks, callers and money. Why would anybody but a City fan care what we win? I mean really, why? They support their own clubs. Did we give a shit when the rags, dippers and Arsenal were winning all their trophies? The only thing that gave us pleasure was when the rags didn't win one. Back in the day we were all asked to support any English club in Europe and many did. Now the narrative has changed, the media cheer on our opposition. As a result the sheep follow. Fuck the lot of them. WE care and that's all that matters.
Perfectly put

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.