Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's got more to do with Akanjis pace. Madrid will play on the counter. Walker and Akanji are our fastest defenders
yes I think Akanji would have played even if Stones was fit. He's too good right now to drop. Maybe Dias would have been the odd man out

Stones injured again ? if so I can't blame Southgate anymore, the guy is just made of glass.
That’s a bit harsh mate. He put in a tremendous shift in the Bernabeu, clearly he was struggling physically but gritted his teeth through it. It potentially says more about Akanji’s brilliant form that Stones is not being risked if not 100%. Hopefully he will be ok for Saturday.

Great to have Walker back, think Vinicious jnr will test him early to see if he is fully fit. Will see. Pleased with that team hopefully we can control the game but who knows with Real Madrid. Enjoy it blues, to be in the hunt again on 3 fronts this year is amazing.
Yes, everyone will be holding their breath on that first sprint

Have a funny feeling that Erling might well have some of his critics eating humble pie tonight.

I remember last year when no matter what he tried the ball just wouldnt go in.
That was Courtois though. he made some incredible saves. Erling does that tonight and hes got brace at the least

Have a funny feeling that Erling might well have some of his critics eating humble pie tonight.

I remember last year when no matter what he tried the ball just wouldnt go in.
I would love to see him score the perfect hat trick tonight then tell Spitty he's a bitter Scouse **** after on CBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.