Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see him score the perfect hat trick tonight then tell Spitty he's a bitter Scouse **** after on CBS.
I thought his movement at the weekend was very good. We just need to find him a bit more. But he has been valuable even when he hasnt scored. Why were Foden and Gvardiol in so much space last week? We know why.

Its honestly feels like going watching a la liga game or something, hardly any actual city fans. Atmosphere might be bollocks tonight.
I know loads of blues who would love to be here tonight, really annoying how it ends up like this

Good to see the 2 tik tokers in full madrid kit get in the Colin Bell, no idea whose sat around me but none of them had a clue who Chris Kamara is, unbelievable Pep.

Strangely relaxed about this game. Pep’s put out a strong attacking lineup. Most of RM’s build up happens from their left, so it figures that Walker and Akanji would play.

I’m expecting we will see a pressing masterclass from Bernardo.

If we stay calm through a few tricky periods we will win this. What a time to be a blue!
Agree....And what a time it is. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.