Match Thread | Man City vs. Real Madrid (17/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t been at our best that half but Madrid apart from the goal not really had much. Just sitting in a very defensive shape then springing with pace.

We would be better in this game without Haaland, Phil in the middle and De Bruyne having a red bull at half time. He looks knackered

Paid the price for a slow, lax start. But we’ve been pretty good since the goal, just lack a spark.
Kev obviously nowhere close to properly fit - but also our most likely chance of a goal. At some point Pep’s going to have to gamble on getting Foden in the centre.

We need to get Phil into the game in my opinion and that means moving him central

We haven't really played badly but just absolutely shocking defending for their goal but that's all it takes.

If we get a goal I'm certain will go on to win this but it's just getting that breakthrough

Frustrating.
Started slow and conceded another soft goal.
Been the better team since the goal but wasted chances.
Jack our biggest threat, driving at the defence.
Kev, Phil and Bernardo need to offer way more in an attacking threat.

Doku on for Kevin, get Foden in his best position I’m sick of this shifting him out wide nonsense he’s currently in better form then Kevin so play him in 10 ahead of Kevin.

Also Walker is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.