Match Thread | Man City vs. Real Madrid (17/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again we go behind in a game we totally dominated, it's very similar to what Liverpool have doing all season, at some point the comebacks will stop, I just hope it's not this game.

Foden been in the form of his life so Pep puts him in a position that makes him anonymous.

Akanji can't play the midfield roll so he puts him in midfield

Not working Pep. Got to sort it.
Akanji has been fantastic. But I'll co-sign the Foden playing out wide is nonsense. Move Bernardo outside where he can possess the ball better. Play Foden and Kev in the middle.

Not Rocket science Pep.

I wonder why Pep thinks it fair to put Akanji in the “John stones role” when he’s obviously not as good at it. And that’s no criticism of Akanji because he is a centre back after all

A shot on target would be nice

Boneheaded by Walker for their goal and for the stupid decision to kick towards their fans for the second half

Feel oddly relaxed about this. We’ve been the better team, I think we’ll get the goal second half. Or not. Can’t expect to win it every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.