Real Madrid post match post mortem

Sickener that. Dominated the game, 30+ shots and missed some huge chances in normal time. The KDB one will be replaying in my head all night.

An absolute shithousing of a win for Madrid. No intention to win after they scored but found a way.

We need to pick ourselves up and quickly. Still alot to play for.

Also folks here is another thing, we never win high scoring ties like these in the CL, never ever, when we go through the opposition doesn't score more than 2 over two legs, if we concede more than 3 we always go out, it happened against the dippers, Spurs, Monaco and Madrid twice, it's very simple our defence just hasn't been good enough this season.

Pathetic from us overall

Had them on the ropes at 1-1 but continued to pass the ball, recycle it backwards, and again had 31 attempts, and 17+ corners and I swear to God I don't recall their keeper making a real save

Bernardo penalty summed us up, tepid in front of goal and we've been sucker punched tonight
That was far from pathetic.

The boys were running on empty before kick off. At least they will get a few extra weeks rest and hopefully recharge their batteries during the close season. We need a new plan for Erling, he looked despondent during the game.
Madrid were hardly in the game and Bellingham looked very ordinary.

Said for a while I can't see us retaining the Champions League as we concede too many goals. Scored 3 at the Bernabeu and only came away with a draw. Apart from the Valverde equaliser the other goals have all been very poor from a defensive standpoint.

Really proud of the players. We're so much better than them and that's why it stings so much. Holding out for 1 nil, then holding out for pens after the equaliser and it paid off. They're so fucking negative and always seem to scrape through.

Would have kept Erling on tonight too. Showed a lot more fight than the first leg and there was no focal point when he left the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.