Jude Bellingham

Good point. Wanted easy street .
There was also a certain level of hype around his brother recently, that fell flat. Problem being the press will have Phil benched before they'll admit he's not on Phils level.

I don't think Real was easy street for him. He has hit the ground running there, but only takes a few bad games and they'll want the next talent to come and join them instead and he will be damaged goods.

Until recently … Englands all time ever goal scorer ?

253 goals for Man Utd and there all time top scorer.

won 16 trophies and became the only English player to win the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, League Cup, UEFA Europa League.

Pretty sure he was dedicated and professional to achieve all that.

The thing with the Rooney is that he peaked at such a young age and I think people were expecting him to get even better but I think he just reached his ceiling at a young age and pretty much plateaued at a very good level. I think it kind of gives the illusion that he never reached full potential but I'm sure he did.

Every athlete and body is different. some players have the more mature body at a young age so they can come into the game with a bit of a splash and be near their ceiling at 19-20....whereas some players have incredible ability but they have do mature into the game. the same goes the other way...some people decline faster than others, it's not always lifestyle, it's just their nature.

I actually think Bellingham will be more of a Rooney in that even at 17 or 18 his build wasn't typical for a person of that age, it was more mature and I think Bellingham even now at 20 is about as close to his physical peak as he will ever be, he's just got that build. Unless his skills and football brain becomes exceptionally better, then I don't really see him jumping up in ability a vast amount from now, I think he will pretty much be a similar player as now for quite a few years.

Phil is coming into his own at 23 and think he is probably a few years off his absolute best.

Props to the lad on this occasion think his performance last night was a fair step up from the first leg. First hour especially. Barely gave the ball away, good touch to start the move for their goal. Disciplined in contributing to their defensive shape too. Faded out of it after an hour or so and resorted to falling on his arse a lot later on when we pretty much took over the game but overall think he was pretty good last night. Fair play to him.

Celebrating with his friends afters, that looked proper cringe.

"Hala Madrid" can have all the Champions Leagues they want, every team they've ever had have been incapable of juggling three competitions in one season, while last season we had one who could.

A European Cup is nothing without a Treble. Our greatest memories over any single season are better than any of theirs. They've even won it like 4 times and didn't even win the league in any of those years, simply because the draw was kind to them and in La Liga they had to play Barcelona twice, who they always avoided in those four winning CL seasons.

With us, we had to face opposition in our own leagues for like three seasons until we finally became successful.

Until recently … Englands all time ever goal scorer ?

253 goals for Man Utd and there all time top scorer.

won 16 trophies and became the only English player to win the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, League Cup, UEFA Europa League.

Pretty sure he was dedicated and professional to achieve all that.
Oh yes "The White Pele"

Utter cringe, he's no Messi for that matter and the Europa is a Mickey Mouse cup.

I feel like a decent gauge of players and personalities and I REALLY don’t like him or the attitude he portrays on the field.

Yes, he can play. No doubt about it. But, the manner in which he conducts himself on the field is a disgrace. He’s the epitome of the negatives of the modern footballer…and he slides around and throws himself to the ground like he’s being followed around by a sniper!

****. Twat. Prick. Sure. But, just comes across on the field as a nasty, sneaky little fuck who has sold his soul.

I hope a different team wins the CL this year, just because of him. If that makes me petty, no problem. At this point, I’d like Dortmund to win it to make up for the last Wembley final!

Last edited:
Celebrating with his friends afters, that looked proper cringe.

"Hala Madrid" can have all the Champions Leagues they want, every team they've ever had have been incapable of juggling three competitions in one season, while last season we had one who could.

A European Cup is nothing without a Treble. Our greatest memories over any single season are better than any of theirs. They've even won it like 4 times and didn't even win the league in any of those years, simply because the draw was kind to them and in La Liga they had to play Barcelona twice, who they always avoided in those four winning CL seasons.

With us, we had to face opposition in our own leagues for like three seasons until we finally became successful.
Their fascist benefactors invented the competition uniquely for them. The truly original "sports washing".
They could never win a treble in England ...fact
Facha cunts and their shitty plastic fans
Bellendham? Fucking hyped up dog turd, an arrogant one at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.