Positives For The Remainder Of The Season

More than half of our squad are not playing at the level that they can, or did last year, yet we're still top of the league.

Would be some achievement if we go on to win it for me. Won't have been the most blistering of seasons, but will rank as one of the best achievements given its on the back of a treble winning campaign which took so much out of the players

Going out last night conservatively saved me around £1k in match ticket and travel/hotel costs for any CL semi or final.

Better going out in the QF than the semi or final tbh. Concentrate on the league as - gun to my head- the Prem League is the one we want most this year for 4 in a row. Hopefully we also dont junk the FA Cup on Saturday though.

Semi-Finals of the FA Cup. Top of the league.

A potential Domestic Double is something to get excited about and celebrate.

FOUR in a row would mean immortality....THE pinnacle in English football history.

Cups, as good as they are to win, are a lottery as last night proved.

The youngsters and squaddies will now get their turn to supplement the regulars and take the strain.

Ricco,Bob,Julian,Nat,Ortega,Nunes,Doc + + + are going to get their games of glory.

I know it's one game at a time but some from last nights team need 5/6 days to res,recover and clear their heads before next Thursday.

The adrenaline drop will be like cold turkey.

No club has ever achieved 4 in a row or back to back English doubles.

Records & immortality beckons....gird your loins its goina be enthralling !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.