Positives For The Remainder Of The Season

With Bayern winning and English teams out of champions league it more than likely ends any
5th place in the league qualifying next season.

United and Spurs can battle for the Europa league place.

As much as it sucks, this could have been the different between winning and losing the Prem this season. The squad is knackered, injuries have hindered our rhythm and we’ve had to try and replace some big players.

Four in a row and maybe an FA Cup against the rags would still be an unbelievable season.

Woke up after barely any sleep. I'm pig sick.

3 of their 4 goals were flukey or from defensive errors. Said we'd struggle to defend this trophy due to the sheer amount of silly goals we concede and so it's proved.

Much the better team tonight and they were holding out for one nil as soon as they'd scored in the 12th minute and then again penalties after we'd equalised in the 76th. Really does sting that negative tactics like those paid off so handsomely.

Still plenty to fight for and I'm sure the players are much more mentally stronger than me. I'll be sulking for a good few days. Hopefully they pick themselves up and dust themselves off and bring us home our 10th title. FA Cup would be a bonus, but the lads understandably looked spent in extra time after forcing the action for 110 minutes. What a wonderful club we are.

positives are their are 2 less games to play and Silva won't be taking any penalties hopefully.

Huge blow, I would be more than delighted to bag the title, 4 times on the bounce it would be a magnificent achievement, I think this weekend will be tough and I think we may struggle but also the mentality of this squad is incredible.

Retaining the champions league is bloody difficult, it’s only been done once before in its current format. We went out with Real Madrid playing backs to the wall football as they knew they couldn’t win in normal time, this is how far this City team have come.

The league is in our hands, now our lads have to go make sure the next 6 games count. We didn’t have this situation this time last week, get it over the line and it’s an unprecedented 4 in a row on Premier League titles.

After a season following last years efforts with two of our best starting 11 players gone and replaced by squad players at best to be top with 6 games to go, a semi final in the FA cup and going out of the chumps league qtrs on pens, for.me the season is already a cery good one.

If we win one of the remainimg trophiesor we win nowt the season has been a good one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.