Positives For The Remainder Of The Season

Whenever we don't win something, my concern is how well we are set up for the next season

And we're set up very well. There's room for improvement, sure, but barring an injury crisis, I imagine we'll have every chance of succeeding next season

Well; I can stop dreaming/worrying about my name coming out of the ballot for tickets for the CL final anyway. Which is good for my blood pressure.

A treble and a double in 2 seasons will do just fine! Do what we do best and last night will be a distant memory by next month. It can still be a great season.

We'll be back to get the champions league another time. These teams are petrified us and play like Brentford do against us and for good reason too. Didn't work last season for them and won't in future, it did last night but it happens. We'll be back stronger and will put them all in their place again.

Well whenever any of the other teams get knocked out of a competition it’s on purpose so they can concentrate on league so I guess that’s a all we did

No positives, we lost, we are out of another competition, all weakness we've been showing this season were shown compressed in a single game of 120 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.