Europa League/Conference League Games | Quarter-Finals | 11/18 April '24

This Atalanta Liverpool game is one of the worst I've ever seen, total hoofball with barely any quality, you'd think this was a lower division game.
Atalanta need to buckle the fuck up and start performing. I feel bad enough after last night, the last thing I need is the dippers overturning a 3-0 deficit away from home.. That would also be fuckin unbearable ..

That's Liverpool. Hoof it and run, but get it sexed up by a PR machine into being Heavy Metal football. It's why, when their energy levels drop, they are bang average.
Yep but disappointed by Atalanta doing the same thing but even worse, expected more from them after the first leg, just hoping they shithouse their way through now.

Yep but disappointed by Atalanta doing the same thing but even worse, expected more from them after the first leg, just hoping they shithouse their way through now.
They just seem nervous and not sure whether to stick or twist. Next goal feels crucial. Atalanta get it and they're home and hosed. That Dipper defence looks worse than ours. There are opportunities waiting to be taken for Atalanta.

How come Klopp can stand on the touchline in an almost full red jacket?
Subs have to wear bibs so not to clash with the players shirts on the pitch

I’ve turned off the Atalanta match. Thought I was listening to a liverpool fan channel.
Is BT always like this?
They should have a no rimming option for fans who just want to enjoy the dips misery -:)

Someone who will call the dips murders and hackers etc. Now that would be worth the fee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.