FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we win for all you travelling Blues, but if we don't I'm really not bothered
It's all about the prem for me and we have six cup finals to play in that

....................Ortega
Lewis.......Stones.....Dias........Ake
.............Gomez.....Kovecic....
Bobb.............Nunes..............Doku
.....................Alvarez

Bobb, Nunes and Doku to constantly interchange. Alvarez dropping deep and these three playing ahead of him
Stones and Lewis to take turns pushing into midfield
Christ on a bike - if we sent this line-up out there would be 37k Blues who travelled down to London not amused.

Would be an incredible achievement to beat Chelsea, not because they’re good you never know which Chelsea turn up but due to the effort put in on Wednesday night.

Will watch Pep’s presser with interest. Don’t expect KDB and probably Haaland to be involved - would otherwise like to see us lineup strongly for this one

I hope (and expect) this is as strong a team as possible, fitness allowing. Find it bizarre some of the comments for wholesale changes, it's a semi final 5 days before our next game and brings only 1 more game if we win, which is a week after the final league game and unfortunately we wont be in the final a week after that!

Obviously any who genuinely need resting due to the quick turnaround from weds, you rest.... but absolutely pick the strongest team from those available.

I hope to see something like this - giving KDB a breather as he looked the most in need Wednesday.

Ortega (I'd play Ederson)
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo Haaland Grealish

I don't think we will see any of Ederson, Rodri, De Bruyne, Grealish, Haaland, Walker, Bernardo

The bigger game is Brighton away. Pep will trust his squad for this after 120 mins the other day.

________Ortega

Lewis___Stones___Ake__Gvardiol

_______Nunes_Kovacic________

Doku_______Bob______Grealish

__________Alvarez___________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.