FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so happy with that line up.

You just know they’re all chomping at the bit to get out there and get Wednesday out of their system

That news will instantly deflate Chelsea’s dressing room, they’d have been sat there expecting us to put out a “weaker” team - now they know they’re got to face a pretty much full strength team who haven’t lost in 28 games

Come on you blues

Great team news and all you can do is dig out a player not even playing
That makes zero sense? How am I digging him out? I’m questioning the club spending big on a player and not giving him a chance. You’ve literally read what I put and made something up.

Please tell me Rodri is not playing ?

Just seen a line up. Crazy if correct

Why?

It's a semi final of a cup. I don't think we can afford to not play him today unless we want to make life difficult for ourselves.

Chelsea have some good ball carriers like Palmer that can waltz through a midfield if its not a strong one.

KDB starting today makes his asking to come off with eight minutes to go even more of a head-scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.