Media Discussion - 2023/24

What an absolute hatchet job on bbc football daily about Pep moaning …… Luke cry me a river, richest club in the world, cherry picking players from other premier league Edwards.

The impartial bbc decided to play a clip of Peps interview but missed out his reason that the Rags, Coventry didn’t play midweek so it would have been fairer for City & Chelsea to have the Sunday game. Obviously that’s not an accident & a complete cunts trick.

He said Pep could have made changes & listed the subs bench not mentioning that 4 on the bench had played Weds and has been replaced. The fact he said we are the richest club in the world who cherry picks players from other prem teams after we played billion dollar bottle jobs who had cherry picked 2 of our players.

What a ****!
I happened to come across a YouTube video of the richest families in the world the other day. #1 by far was the Saudi royal family with a fortune of 1.2 Trillion. Remind me again who backs Newcastle??

Goldbridge went full on tin foil hat conspiracy nutjob last night

Claimed we have Michael Oliver on our payroll and listed decisions he's been involved in with us

You’d think this is the point that he gets a letter from pgmol solicitor, he’s got too big a profile to slander someone like that.

I happened to come across a YouTube video of the richest families in the world the other day. #1 by far was the Saudi royal family with a fortune of 1.2 Trillion. Remind me again who backs Newcastle??

I know it was incredible & of the 4 semi finalists we are probably in 3rd place of spend….

You know there will be squad comparisons today but it will be full on when we play Coventry in the final ;)

What an absolute hatchet job on bbc football daily about Pep moaning …… Luke cry me a river, richest club in the world, cherry picking players from other premier league Edwards.

The impartial bbc decided to play a clip of Peps interview but missed out his reason that the Rags, Coventry didn’t play midweek so it would have been fairer for City & Chelsea to have the Sunday game. Obviously that’s not an accident & a complete cunts trick.

He said Pep could have made changes & listed the subs bench not mentioning that 4 on the bench had played Weds and has been replaced. The fact he said we are the richest club in the world who cherry picks players from other prem teams after we played billion dollar bottle jobs who had cherry picked 2 of our players.

What a ****!
Cherry picked 2 of our players? One was a youth player who wanted to leave (regardless of his performances this season) and the other was Raheem Sterling, I'm not sure that's quite what you'd call cherry picking ;)

Cherry picked 2 of our players? One was a youth player who wanted to leave (regardless of his performances this season) and the other was Raheem Sterling, I'm not sure that's quite what you'd call cherry picking ;)

I’ll be honest I didn’t really understand his ‘cherry picking’ comment so I assumed it might be tempting them away. Perhaps if you could tell me the name of the player we cherry picked to help me…..

These are the words of an intelligent man, and former professional player of great standing:

‘There’s a good organisation and desire. Over the course of the season they’ve lacked consistency but today you can look at a good all round performance and see those little shoots of positive things and Cole Palmer has just strolled around this pitch and owned this game to a degree.'

I am a big fan of Cole Palmer. I think he is an excellent prospect. I was disappointed he left, but understood the reasons, and we move on. There is no single person of any objectivity who believes that Cole Palmer owned yesterday's game. He did a couple of nice things, but that is it. This is the punditry standard we have reached, where individuals are placed on pedestals beyond their standing, and favourites are pre-determined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.