Media Discussion - 2023/24

Ian Ladyman on Twitter basically calling our support shit, can’t sell out a semi final etc. I know we’ve had this sort of criticism aimed towards us for years, but when it’s lies I can’t handle it. He’s a journalist, he should do his job instead of getting involved in piling in on the digs. Chelsea had empty seats, they sold out too. They live around the corner, why don’t they get laughed at?

Tell you what, once we are cleared it’s going to break lives. Empty seats (which isn’t even true) and 115 is all they’ve got.

“Philadelphia 76ers to make huge bid for Jack Grealish after being impressed with his ball handling skills At Wembley”

Ian Ladyman on Twitter basically calling our support shit, can’t sell out a semi final etc. I know we’ve had this sort of criticism aimed towards us for years, but when it’s lies I can’t handle it. He’s a journalist, he should do his job instead of getting involved in piling in on the digs. Chelsea had empty seats, they sold out too. They live around the corner, why don’t they get laughed at?

Tell you what, once we are cleared it’s going to break lives. Empty seats (which isn’t even true) and 115 is all they’ve got.
Maybe the **** is referring to the seats by the tunnel which are usually empty as its hospitality and their probably too pissed to leave the bar.
Didn't see any other empty seats from watching on the box.

Maybe the **** is referring to the seats by the tunnel which are usually empty as its hospitality and their probably too pissed to leave the bar.
Didn't see any other empty seats from watching on the box.
Seats which are normally empty for every single semi final for any team, why didn’t he criticise the Chelsea empty seats? It’s the lies that I can’t put up with.

What an absolute hatchet job on bbc football daily about Pep moaning …… Luke cry me a river, richest club in the world, cherry picking players from other premier league Edwards.

The impartial bbc decided to play a clip of Peps interview but missed out his reason that the Rags, Coventry didn’t play midweek so it would have been fairer for City & Chelsea to have the Sunday game. Obviously that’s not an accident & a complete cunts trick.

He said Pep could have made changes & listed the subs bench not mentioning that 4 on the bench had played Weds and has been replaced. The fact he said we are the richest club in the world who cherry picks players from other prem teams after we played billion dollar bottle jobs who had cherry picked 2 of our players.

What a ****!

What an absolute hatchet job on bbc football daily about Pep moaning …… Luke cry me a river, richest club in the world, cherry picking players from other premier league Edwards.

The impartial bbc decided to play a clip of Peps interview but missed out his reason that the Rags, Coventry didn’t play midweek so it would have been fairer for City & Chelsea to have the Sunday game. Obviously that’s not an accident & a complete cunts trick.

He said Pep could have made changes & listed the subs bench not mentioning that 4 on the bench had played Weds and has been replaced. The fact he said we are the richest club in the world who cherry picks players from other prem teams after we played billion dollar bottle jobs who had cherry picked 2 of our players.

What a ****!
Isn't Luke Edwards the Bin Dipper who wrote an article saying how bad for football it would be if we win the quad before writing another article saying how wonderful it would be if his beloved victims won the quad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.