19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Move over over and make room Jack the loonies have a new target. Can’t believe how many shit players we have in our squad. Must mean Pep is more of a genius then I realised.

He's not a 'new target', and he's not shit. He's just another decent player who isn't living up to the hype that surrounds a team like City.

We've got a few in the squad who, in reality, are a long way from 'elite' level. There's nothing wrong with fans expressing their personal opinions on a football forum.

It's the same at every club. Expectation is too high for some fans, and some others need to take off their club tinted specs.

He's not a 'new target', and he's not shit. He's just another decent player who isn't living up to the hype that surrounds a team like City.

We've got a few in the squad who, in reality, are a long way from 'elite' level. There's nothing wrong with fans expressing their personal opinions on a football forum.

It's the same at every club. Expectation is too high for some fans, and some others need to take off their club tinted specs.
We seem to have quite a few in our squad some posters think aren’t good enough.one look at our league position, our cup final, even our C/L performances, our 28 game unbeaten run, none of which are hype nor do they require blue tinted specs ,but they are real life fact. all that tells me most of these opinions can only be wrong, because non of this is possible without a squad of very good top class players,doing exactly what’s asked of them.

Move over over and make room Jack the loonies have a new target. Can’t believe how many shit players we have in our squad. Must mean Pep is more of a genius then I realised.
I think there is a term for this “punching above our weight.” Well done Pep how do you do it with such a rag and bone team? ;)

2022–23Premier League319532110[f]31[g]14917
2023–24Premier League31851107[f]54[h]24816

Huge drop-off from last season.

More minutes in those appearances this year too I think for a similar return.

I thought he started the season pretty well and also was good during Haaland’s injury.

The pair of them have been in poor form since Haaland returned though which is weird.

He's young, he's tired, he's in and out of the team so he's bound to be inconsistant in his performances.

Yes, he can be frustrating to watch when he misses chances but he clearly is a talented player we should be nurturing, not lambasting. Confidence can make or break a players performances, personally I think we've attracted a sect of impatient, entitled and vitriolic 'supporters' who seem to think chasing TWO treble achievements back to back is the norm for these players.

Doku was getting shit for a while, but he's turned it around and is a favourite again. Haaland and Alvarez will do the same.

He's young, he's tired, he's in and out of the team so he's bound to be inconsistant in his performances.

Yes, he can be frustrating to watch when he misses chances but he clearly is a talented player we should be nurturing, not lambasting. Confidence can make or break a players performances, personally I think we've attracted a sect of impatient, entitled and vitriolic 'supporters' who seem to think chasing TWO treble achievements back to back is the norm for these players.

Doku was getting shit for a while, but he's turned it around and is a favourite again. Haaland and Alvarez will do the same.
I actually haven't seen him miss more than 1 or 2 clear chances this whole time, he's barely getting any service, he's struggling with other facets in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.