Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Tom Jones you say?

I'm Coming Home - with one Covid title to my name.
Funny, Familiar, Forgotten Feeling - when City pip them again.
It's Not Unusual - see above.
You Can Leave Your Hat On - you look like a **** in your baseball cap.
One Day Soon - the attention seeking fucker will be out of English football.
I Won't Crumble With You If You Fall - I'll hot foot it back to Germany.
Help Yourself - to the snidey tickets for finals.
With These Hands - we can prevent City goals at Anfield and nobody will do a fucking thing about it.
You Need Love Like I Do - or more accurately, attention.
No Hole In My Head - don't fucking tempt us.
Might I offer 'The Young New Allerton (Mexican) Puppeteer' for your list?.. if only because The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society has got the PL, PGMOL, UEFA, the Media etc all dangling on a string and complying with anything wanted by that God-awful club..?

Might I offer 'The Young New Allerton (Mexican) Puppeteer' for your list?.. if only because The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society has got the PL, PGMOL, UEFA, the Media etc all dangling on a string and complying with anything wanted by that God-awful club..?
You might indeed. Good work.

Jota out of the derby, good, he’s their only consistent scorer at the moment,I still don’t hold out much hope them or Arsenal dropping anymore points though.

Another Dutch football manager. Which PL club did that last and are currently 7th in the PL? ;-)

To be fair, winning anything with Feyenoord is a hell of a lot harder than at Ajax.

Still - a hell of a step down from Klopp in terms of experience. Klopp had 15 years in management, a couple of Bundesligas, and a Champions League final. He'd also managed some very, very good, high profile players.

Slot has little experience in comparison, has only won an actual farmer's league, and doesn't appear to have managed anyone who is anywhere near Liverpool's level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.