Last manager who City fans really wanted sacked

Fuck that guy! No structure, no imagination. Just stuck players in positions they were bought for.

Never wanted Red cnut at our club and I remember the red tops championing the tw@ and posters on here pleading to 'give him time' with him being a Brit. The not-so-thinly veiled racism levelled at ADUG because of it was shocking at the time and just much more subtle these days.

Fuck 'em.

After that debacle at Blackburn in the FAC in 2007 I wanted Sven sacked but just realised it was Pearce at the wheel… :-(

Hughes. Wanted that useless rag twat out before he set foot through the door, I was gutted when Sven left.

Was confused at the time with all the fuss in the media about Hughes being “disrespected” by having Mancini waiting in the wings. Fuck him.

Did I mention he was a useless rag twat?

And tbh, Pellegrini. Didn’t want him “sacked” but it was time to go a year before he actually did. The stadium was half empty for his farewell ceremony thing for a reason.

Pellegrini. Watching his teams get bettered by Spurs and Leicester. He never reacted or changed. Classy guy, but god it was bad towards the end.

He wasn’t really “classy” though was he.

Very little tactical acumen and spent most of the game having a nap.

All the “this charming man” and “the engineer” stuff was a load of absolute bollocks.

He wasn’t really “classy” though was he.

Very little tactical acumen and spent most of the game having a nap.

All the “this charming man” and “the engineer” stuff was a load of absolute bollocks.
To be fair he was the perfect appointment after Mancini and he was keeping the throne warm for Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.