FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Still off topic, Skiathos is a Gay Friendly Isle as I’m sure you know. My mate was there with his wife a few years ago, he was sat on his veranda and his “neighbour’s” 2 gay guys were bang at it to the extent he had to go for a walk.

He came back and the two lads were sat on their veranda having a drink, one of them said “Hi Dave, have you had a good morning?”

My mate replied “yep, not bad but not as good as yours”!
First name terms eh…think your mate was jealous :)

I believe the club are looking into the possibility of a charter train service from Piccadilly direct to Wembley. I think it was @Eds who asked about this.

I told them that I thought this would be well received, dependent upon the price.
Great news, that’d be a walk down memory lane

It’d severely test my loyalty to the Megabus …. one of those which child do you love more quandaries

Great news, that’d be a walk down memory lane

It’d severely test my loyalty to the Megabus …. one of those which child do you love more quandaries

If I remember rightly, which I probably don’t, the charter train that someone put on for the final last year, couldn’t use Wembley Stadium station for logistic reasons. I think it still ran from/ to Euston. Which is doing away with pretty much the only advantage of catching a special, if you’ve still got to fuck about getting to the ground and back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.