FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Not too enticing to anyone with a railcard, I'd already booked an off-peak return from Preston for £76. That's a hefty mark-up for rag-free travel.

I've got a privilege rail pass I retained when I retired so I get quarter fare off rail travel. Wembley return would probably be around £30 maximum for me with it. I doubt I could use it on the charter train. The advantage of using this train is as others have said, it's rag free and you don't have to mess around, it's direct to Wembley.

Me and the old man will be there, had cat 2 last season but thinking of the £250 level 2 ones for his birthday, anyone done the premium tickets?

I did these last year, not really don’t justify the extra cost. A spacier concourse, with better beer and more food choices ( at a cost) and a little better view.

The run they've had to the final, they shouldn't be there - they've had every break going and every single piece of luck in their favour. Liverpool's forwards missing chances I could finish, Coventry offside, bad penalties, disallowed goals etc etc.

We are easily the favourites and should win this.. but I have a really horrible feeling their name is on the trophy. However, the only way they'd win it is if we don't take our chances - if we do that there's only one winner and with ETH going, and the players know that some will be getting binned too, I can also see us giving them a pasting.

To be honest, the best bit is knowing that 100% the fact is: he will be getting sacked in the morning and their last game was against us! Therefore, we will get him sacked!

COME ON CITY!

The run they've had to the final, they shouldn't be there - they've had every break going and every single piece of luck in their favour. Liverpool's forwards missing chances I could finish, Coventry offside, bad penalties, disallowed goals etc etc.

We are easily the favourites and should win this.. but I have a really horrible feeling their name is on the trophy. However, the only way they'd win it is if we don't take our chances - if we do that there's only one winner and with ETH going, and the players know that some will be getting binned too, I can also see us giving them a pasting.

To be honest, the best bit is knowing that 100% the fact is: he will be getting sacked in the morning and their last game was against us! Therefore, we will get him sacked!

COME ON CITY!
Only plus them winning is that Peg might keep his job.

For the good of football we have to win this. Those fucking jobs worth, pedantic, joy theives from Stockley park handed Utd their place in the final. How on earth can they be certain in that position it was offside? Offside is becoming more and more granular by the week. Where does it end? Nanometers? By next season they'll be deciding offsides in subatomic particle sizes. We fucking have to win, if only to stick it to the powers that still love to give Utd and advantage anyway they can. Guarantee if Coventry had been on the other end of that decision, it wouldn't have fallen their way. Let's smash these absolute rotten wankers.

Say what you really think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.