Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a certain "on the beach" vibe about Brighton even though they have got an outside shot still of being in europa/conference league places. there is a lot of speculation about De-zerbi leaving which probably de motivates the players. Given their injuries and poor form they probably need the season to be over and re set again.

Still some cracking quality players in their side though

Im sure Pep said it was nothing serious on Sat . You just never know with City , they play their cards close to their chest . Fingers crossed he’s back for the game against Wolves at least

Haaland has had problems all season and the foot injury looks like the major issue that only rest can heal
As I said carrying any player who is not 100% is bad and not the right thing to do at this stage of the season.

We have all seen what a fully fit Haaland produced last season to what a Haaland carrying knocks or injuries this season has produced, Pep going back to the basic false 9 is not such a bad thing for the rest of the season, then the FA cup final having a fully fit squad you can bring Haaland back in

They were poor when we beat them a few weeks back. I don't think they've improved since then and City should win this at a canter. Fulham and Spurs away in the space of 4 days will be City's biggest test in the run in, get through those games unscathed and I think the title should be done.

when he was out we won 9 out of 10 games and looked much more fluid as a unit, now im not saying we couldnt do with him back because hes a big asset but we do know how to play without him.

City and Pep used Haaland this season when not fully 100%, looking at it now maybe it was a bit silly and carrying Haaland did not work for both, When Haaland did his foot and Pep said no broken bone (metatarsal) it was just a little crack, I knew then it was trouble and could be months and even an operation,

Pep and City have hidden that moment and papered over any issues with muscle problems, But the first signs I picked up on was his touch was not right, then the media picked up on it with Roy Keane saying his control is championship levels, Well if you have had any foot injuries and needed pain killers or the dreaded cortisone injection your foot feels heavy and sloppy, Rest is the only way to heal it properly and we are talking a couple of months.

Have you ever dropped into the match threads? If you did, you would understand.
Ha! Yes I'll say that I like this forum a lot, I've been welcomed by and large despite being a Tarquin fan but I will say that some of your fans are the most pessimistic (for absolutely no reason at all given the quality of your team) fans I've ever seen. The opposite of Dipper fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.