Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were poor when we beat them a few weeks back. I don't think they've improved since then and City should win this at a canter. Fulham and Spurs away in the space of 4 days will be City's biggest test in the run in, get through those games unscathed and I think the title should be done.
They’ve suffered like Newcastle. Playing in Europe takes its toll when you’re not used to it.

Agree, theres not a chance Alvarez doesnt start if available
I think Alvarez will start. Personally I'd prefer Bobb or Foden to play false 9 instead.

Alvarez is bang out of form, Now isn't the time to be trying to play players into form with only little few games left.

I'm hoping this post backfires and he scores a thunder bastard tomorrow night!

I think Alvarez will start. Personally I'd prefer Bobb or Foden to play false 9 instead.

Alvarez is bang out of form, Now isn't the time to be trying to play players into form with only little few games left.

I'm hoping this post backfires and he scores a thunder bastard tomorrow night!
I'm with you, he's not in form at all and isnt giving us anything right now, but Pep has lots of confidence in him. I think he's burnt out. Lad needs a break mentally

Brighton have done ok considering the injuries they have had avd their a well coached side with a proper identity. They try to play so it should mean we’re not facing the usual back 10 which makes done if our matches a real slog.

We should have enough, even without Haaland, though we could really do with Alvarez rediscovering his scoring form, he hasn’t scored in the league since January. The likes of Grealish, Doku, Akanji, Dias and Gvardiol are in form which is well timed.

The fact that every game is a final and there are no other distractions from here until the league is over should mean we’re on it. We’re away so we need to control the game, kill off the atmosphere so we have to take our chances.

I'm with you, he's not in form at all and isnt giving us anything right now, but Pep has lots of confidence in him. I think he's burnt out. Lad needs a break mentally
A bit like Gabby, even when he’s not scoring goals he does a lot of useful harrying and closing down, but does have a tendency to give up possession cheaply. He might well have scored on Saturday if Kev hadn’t saved his shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.