Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great performance last night from the boys were like a machine at this time of the season how lucky are we to have such a wonderful owner manager and players wow

I like your sentiment, but Kompany holds that honour already.
It's why I said "modern football" to account for inflation. Maradona moved from Barça to Napoli for the same money that we bought Vinny for, but I get your point as the Captain was unbelievable value for money, & he became the first legendary leader of our post takeover club.

I see what you tryna do, but it wasn't the fact Haaland wasn't playing, it was the fact he went with no wingers.

Not trying to do anything - I said in the match thread that Haaland could do that role tonight but he isn’t used that way for whatever reason.

I actually think he’d be more effective because he’s that fast that he could drop deep but still be in the box by the time the ball comes back into it.

Has Kev scored a header previously?

Sure he scored one in the FA Cup a few years ago at home. Think it was Merlin who crossed it in so a while back now. Rotherham I have in my head but could be very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.