Media Discussion - 2023/24

Pathetic watching it on Sky with Spitty, Neville **** and Alan Smith last night with his full Arsenal kit on.

We get the token laugh along simp Richards pretending to be "ours"

Forrest are onto something banning those cunts from their ground.
Yep. Stupid is as stupid does..

Just cancelled mine , not because of that tho as like you I only watched the live games and hardly ever listened to the rest especially spitty. But Sky raised our TV broadband deal by £20 when it came to for renewal. And wouldn't come down to anywhere near what they were offering new customers. So it's cheerio.
It's almost like SKY want you to search for dodgy foreign streams.

Pathetic watching it on Sky with Spitty, Neville **** and Alan Smith last night with his full Arsenal kit on.

We get the token laugh along simp Richards pretending to be "ours"

Forrest are onto something banning those cunts from their ground.
Wow have they banned them? I didn't know that?

That mard arse goldbridge had a full on meltdown over us while he was doing a watchalong on our game last night (I saw a clip of it on tik tok). It was piss funny but my question is why is the rag/forest superfan covering our game because apparently he doesn’t care about us.

Silly ****.
Parody account just to make money apparently?

This fucking clown was calling this Liverpool team one of the greatest in history a couple of weeks ago.

Don’t know how he gets work. The old people must like him , why else would he do Skechers adverts ? It’s all a mystery.
Hey! Sketchers are comfy and good for the feet. Come in some lovely designs too!

Just cancelled mine , not because of that tho as like you I only watched the live games and hardly ever listened to the rest especially spitty. But Sky raised our TV broadband deal by £20 when it came to for renewal. And wouldn't come down to anywhere near what they were offering new customers. So it's cheerio.
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night on the match day centre. Phone seemed to be pinging every ten mins with a City goal - no sound of a grating Scouse Spitty accent and no piccies of that ugly mush Gary Nutter has been saddled with! Mind, I did think 0-3 at half time looked a bit thin with another 45mins to hang on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.