Media Discussion - 2023/24

View attachment 117925
The usual from the BBC. "When"

“The honest answer…”

An Innocuous phrase that reveals an awful lot.

Firstly, this person can’t write and I don’t believe is a journalist (backed up by the fact there’s no byline).

Clarifying you’re giving an honest answer implies you may not do at other times. It’s simply not something a journalist would write because (no laughing at the back) it should go without saying that your articles are fair, accurate and in good faith.

There’s a really strong whiff of something being not quite right about the article from top to bottom.

Least he didn't crash and abandon the car pissed up this time, 44 in a 30 is piss poor. He has a bad history with driving should get himself a chauffeur.
I’m a considerate driver but currently being prosecuted for doing 43 in a 30. It was off a By Pass.
Taxi driving wanker in the outside lane doing 10 miles per hour, big wagon ready to overtake on the inside, taxi man pulled in front of him, put my foot down to get past as it’s 2 lanes into 1, Coppers with laser picked it up. There’s barriers either side of the road with no pedestrian access, absolutely no chance of putting anyone in danger.

This is from someone who was pulled by Derbyshire Police for doing 30mph over the Dales about 3 years ago when it was winter, dark, icy and no cat’s eyes working, got pulled by 3 vehicles and an absolute **** of a copper told me I was wrong doing 30 in a 50. I was driving 60k miles a year without any incidents and had been doing for 10 years.

Law of averages say’s anyone doing that amount of mileage will break the law, it’s not “piss poor”.

So since the rumours of us sending letters to fuckers saying we're guilty we get a piece of absolute gold from the BBC and quacker face in the mirror bringing it up.

Gobby rag cunts will always be gobby rag cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.