Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The cult and their enablers in the media were desperate to label Klopp under Liverpool as one of the best sides we’ve seen in this country. The sun setting on Jurgen’s tenure was supposed to be a romantic procession to a Premier League title. You look at them at this moment in time they look broken as a team. Salah is done and will want out, Jota can’t stay fit, Van Dijk isn’t getting any younger and is getting exposed a lot. Alexander Arnold is an example of a player who believed his own hype and is starting to regress, nearly two seasons of Darwin Nunez we can come to the conclusion he won’t make it to be the out and out goal machine they wanted him to be. They’ve got a lot of other average players stinking that squad out that look good in Klopp’s system but could be lost in another.

Why has it all come crashing down on them when they should have been pushing on when City drew with Arsenal? It’s not over yet but it’s put them in a very difficult position to get back into contention.

They are mentally fragile as a team, a club and as a fan base. When they face adversity they give up and start crying about City. All their bollocks about their trophies being more meaningful than a club that’s grinding them into the ground shows their small time mentality. Our club is built to win where as theirs dines out on when they used to be like City over 4 decades ago.

Then you look at the next manager they are throwing into the mix as their great new hope. Their small time we can’t compete with City mantra is attracting small time appointments that look like they’ve been rushed and not planned. There’s a reason Alonso doesn’t want to go near that club and is far more ambitious holding out for the top jobs in Europe.
They still have Jamie Carragher to spit at children though.

That top comment. They all wanted him when Klopp announced his departure!
View attachment 115983
There is so much to pick from that. “It frustrates me that the media hardly ever mention the charges”!!! Why does it frustrate you? The media never shuts up about it! I remember when MOTD were reviewing our title last season Lineker said “We have to mention the charges because viewers insist we do”. I’m pretty sure most of “those viewers” are dippers and I don’t remember said presenter saying for their title “We have to mention the number of asthmatics in Liverpool’s squad or the allegations of doping or the £1 million fine for hacking city’s youth system database”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.