PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why is everyone so confident we will be cleared??, have I missed something in the last 5 thousand odd posts that I can't be arsed reading back on??

Over the last few months, people are beginning to realise it is very unlikely that the club has actually done what is alleged, and even if the club has done what is alleged, it is just as unlikely the PL will be able to prove any of it.

More recently, @tolmie's hairdoo has engaged in some top level shithousery about the club creating a list of people to sue when this is all over. Personally, I find it hard to believe but it is, at least, having the desired effect of consolidating support on here and causing some pant-pooing among some of the likely targets. So hats off to TH for that.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Masters came out with another stupid comment about the case "resolving itself" in the "near future". Notwithstanding the fact the fact that the "near future" means nothing at all, some people have taken the "resolving itself" comment positively. Personally, again, I just take it as an indicator that Masters is absolutely hopeless.

Last edited:
Needs to be done.
No taking anything on the chin from now on.
This is war.
I seem to remember that the former Chelsea owner Mr Abr. used legal stuff at the slightest hint of any media threat.
Our owners have taken a different route by concentrating just on making money.
However perhaps they choose now to warn people enough is enough or advise all they have a dossier.

Does this mean City have been told that the we will be cleared? Will the legal team also go after the red cartel for pushing the premier league into announcing these charges originally?
It was the Daily Mail(?) who forced it at court as being in the public interest, you can't sue a court for agreeing. (probably)

I seem to remember that the former Chelsea owner Mr Abr. used legal stuff at the slightest hint of any media threat.
Our owners have taken a different route by concentrating just on making money.
However perhaps they choose now to warn people enough is enough or advise all they have a dossier.

Another alternative is to
You do like a cliff hanger, don't you ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.