PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe I worded it wrong. I meant because the red cartel and certain other clubs, allegedly pushed the P.L into the initial investigation.
Despite the conspiracy theories you may see on here I think the PL were honour bound to start an investigation when UEFA did as the regulations are intertwined. Of course once CAS had spoken you'd have thought that common sense would take over but here we are.

In the light of these apparent developments, have the club been informed 'off the record' that we have been substantially cleared of the ill founded charges.

Something appears to have signaled a significant change in City's approach.

Perhaps the elongation of the hearing is a charade to give the impression of deep mining and due process.

IF, and I believe it'll be a very big IF, the club does plan to take punitive action against corporations/individuals something positive and definitive has hopefully triggered it.

Grind them all to dust, slowly and publicly.

If this happens I don't think I could love the club any more.

" 115, you'll never sing that"
"115, you'll never sing that "

That will boil some piss !!
Any farmers on here? Just looking to buy a pitchfork for a friend. Oh, and some rope too.

In the light of these apparent developments, have the club been informed 'off the record' that we have been substantially cleared of the ill founded charges.

Something appears to have signaled a significant change in City's approach.

Perhaps the elongation of the hearing is a charade to give the impression of deep mining and due process.

IF, and I believe it'll be a very big IF, the club does plan to take punitive action against corporations/individuals something positive and definitive has hopefully triggered it.

Grind them all to dust, slowly and publicly.

If this happens I don't think I could love the club any more.

" 115, you'll never sing that"
"115, you'll never sing that "

That will boil some piss !!

I do hope this is true. Us fans have had to put up with all sort of shit.

Once cleared it would be great if City went after these scum. So us fans can say ' fucking told' lol

Perhaps some clear people could make up a few hacked emails from all pl clubs than the pl would have to investigate ever club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.