PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

0e8ea56f44f1ac11fd0c5c23b1868dd4.gif

And now over to the Liverpool press conference ahead of their clash with City…

It’s the same unhinged nonsense as RAWK and grasping at imaginary straws, in their minds the narrative has been set no matter what the outcome we are guilty, it’s lynch mob mentality and it’s exactly what happens when people who have not a clue are empowered to form a verdict, whoever set this rabbit running knew exactly what they were doing, it’s a no win situation
Of all fanbases, they should know about campaigns to discredit and how innocent folks can be portrayed to be guilty and judged by millions who don't bother to discover the facts.

Ironic how they are so quick to apportion guilt.

It’s the same unhinged nonsense as RAWK and grasping at imaginary straws, in their minds the narrative has been set no matter what the outcome we are guilty, it’s lynch mob mentality and it’s exactly what happens when people who have not a clue are empowered to form a verdict, whoever set this rabbit running knew exactly what they were doing, it’s a no win situation
Very true, and you have to blame the media for much of it. When even supposedly intelligent and serious journalists like Conn are spouting lies and misinformation then there's a problem.

Just had a text from my Airport contact.

He's got a friend who works at City who sorts tickets and is part of security, said we'll be cleared of everything and said the same as others have said about us taking the accusers to the cleaners.

I'm having it as my mate at the airport isn't a liar nor does he give me any duff info.

Looks like things are lining up.
Tattoo time mate?

Think I will get 115 out on the car, wallpaper, all my clothes, shoes etc just to remind everyone we “got away with it”.

He's got a friend who works at City who sorts tickets and is part of security, said we'll be cleared of everything and said the same as others have said about us taking the accusers to the cleaners.

I'm having it as my mate at the airport isn't a liar nor does he give me any duff info.

Does he look after prestigious cars as well? ;-)

Probably heard it here …

David silva brings out the PL trophy
Kyle Walker lifts it
Pep signs new deal
City found not guilty

All the same day something to rival the Aguero winner I suppose
I also like the shout someone had for giving these a cheap deal on a shirt sleeve sponsorship, if City squash the allegations once and for all:
Innocent-Drinks-1024x538.png

Just for one season, to make sure the rest of the PL get the message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.