City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

The PL is more competitive than ever. When Liverpool dominated in the 70s and early 80s they didn't have any one club to challenge them on a regular basis . When United started dominating in the early 90s they had Arsenal and then Chelsea to challenge them.

Since we started dominating from 2012 we've had Liverpool as nearest rivals until this season. Until very recently we've seen the PL as 3 horse race and that's not by happened for many years. With and Villa Spurs improving and united and Chelsea and possibly Newcastle likely to improve I think the PL has never been stronger and competitive as it is now.

So - If Arsenal win the league this season is it all of a sudden competitive ?

The premier league was always competitive until City started breaking records, only then did regulation have to happen.

What I find incredible in all of this is who is asking the fans? Why are the money men just making the decisions?

I honestly believe given the correct fan involvement most of these initiatives would be thrown out. Why are they not having meetings about the cost of going to watch football or having 3pm kick offs on telly?

After years of United, Arsenal and Chelsea dominating the PL and winning title after title, the PL has now become uncompetitive due in part to City winning the last 5 out of the 6 PL titles, and a possible record 4th PL title in a row.(hence the new and proposed PL spending cap)

When United won 13 PL titles I never heard or read once that the PL was uncompetitive. The same when Arsenal and Chelsea won theIr numerous PL titles. I’m sure if Klopp and Liverpool had won the last 3 PL titles it would have been great for the PL. Yet here we are after 3 consecutive City PL titles, the PL has now become uncompetitive.

PL charge 116. City making the PL uncompetitive.

but its not the same!! they all preach when we give them this response

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.