City "have made the PL uncompetitive"

After years of United, Arsenal and Chelsea dominating the PL and winning title after title, the PL has now become uncompetitive due in part to City winning the last 5 out of the 6 PL titles, and a possible record 4th PL title in a row.(hence the new and proposed PL spending cap)

When United won 13 PL titles I never heard or read once that the PL was uncompetitive. The same when Arsenal and Chelsea won theIr numerous PL titles. I’m sure if Klopp and Liverpool had won the last 3 PL titles it would have been great for the PL. Yet here we are after 3 consecutive City PL titles, the PL has now become uncompetitive.

PL charge 116. City making the PL uncompetitive.
Pfft, we are way, WAY passed 116 charges.

This puts it at around 147, I believe.

After years of United, Arsenal and Chelsea dominating the PL and winning title after title, the PL has now become uncompetitive due in part to City winning the last 5 out of the 6 PL titles, and a possible record 4th PL title in a row.(hence the new and proposed PL spending cap)

When United won 13 PL titles I never heard or read once that the PL was uncompetitive. The same when Arsenal and Chelsea won theIr numerous PL titles. I’m sure if Klopp and Liverpool had won the last 3 PL titles it would have been great for the PL. Yet here we are after 3 consecutive City PL titles, the PL has now become uncompetitive.

PL charge 116. City making the PL uncompetitive.
If the title of your thread is true, why do so many pundits predict a different team at the start of the season?

I'm sure some even opted for utd this year

What a load of tosh, the PL has never been more competitive.

The pack has closed and we have not won the title yet this season.

That attitude is wrong, the opposition push us to make us better, the more they try the better.

Last edited:
I hope when we get cleared we go on and do a Bayern and win title after title, year after year, and more scousers on RAWK get to say such nonsense as ‘that’s it. I’m done with the game I once loved’. Akin to some young jilted mum saying ‘fuckin had enough, it’s just me and the kids from now on’

We should go and spend the lot before the cap starts, then laugh our arses off as we win title after title. They'll then have to come up with a new plan to stop us. We do love a good drawbridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.