PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If you do a 360 you’re back where you started surely?
Yes because he knew it was bullshit from the start but due to his mate Perry and levy he stoked up the cheat narrative against us.

No one with a brain and mouth thinks ffp is fair. Its wasn’t to begin with and it still isn’t now.

Maybe changing his view was the incorrect way to explain. Either way he knows and we know that his angry assassination of city is bull. Click baiting bullshitter.

Reactions: Bez
Arsenal are driving the commercial anchor it seems. Upset they have missed out on growing their revenue due to not securing champions league regularly. They want the gap to the rags/city closed.

What was ever wrong with free market forces ??.

The Yank cartels malign influence on the PL and, ultimately football generally, needs exposing and showing up for what it is........shameful protectionism,discrimination and exploitation.

Before long City will be recognised and thanked for saving the game.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

if these new rules are trying to stop City then the 115 charges must be a dead Duck.
And the 115 breaches mood music which will mainly affect City, seems to be changing just as these new proposals are due to be refined & voted on... Purely by coincidence.

They're so fuckin blatant, it's sickening.

What was ever wrong with free market forces ??.

The Yank cartels malign influence on the PL and, ultimately football generally, needs exposing and showing up for what it is........shameful protectionism,discrimination and exploitation.

Before long City will be recognised and thanked for saving the game.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

The Media don't want to say anything they are all on payrol as in the papers they work for are mainly owned by American or An Aussie

I just want to go back to TH tweets about certain media outlets being sent letters threatening legal action if they continue to call us cheats and I found something really interesting (to me anyway) and I'm convinced Goldbridge has got one and I'll explain why.

I was sent a link to a podcast he does with another lad(not the Ben Foster one) and they are talking about the title race. Goldbridge says if hopes arsenal win but they won't because of the juggernaut that is City he then says "City fans you'll notice that I haven't brought up the 115 charges and it's not because I've been threatened with legal action" and they both burst out laughing.

I found this to be a bit odd as he's been really vocal about it calling us cheats, liars ect so I did a bit of digging.

I watched some of his videos in the last week (sad I know!) and when he talks about us he either just doesn't mention the charges at all or if his viewers ask him about it he just says they are an irreverence. That's quite a u-turn from him within a week.

It could also signal why stations like TalkShite and especially Jordan have softened their stance. If anyone wants to watch it I'll post a link
I think it’s safe to assume on literally any basis, City have NOT sent a letter to Mark Fcking Goldbridge. Deary me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.