PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Underneath his analysis on twitter someone asks if it's the smaller clubs/PL trying to reign in the big six.

He actually says this is only going to affect "one or two of the big six", and says that it's being driven by "one of the big six". Given who voted, it's either Liverpool, Arsenal, or Spurs. Which isn't much of a surprise.
Arsenal apparently

That Jordan fucker has just done a 360 when it come to ffp. He now claims that he was wrong and that ffp is not fair and was brought in by the cartel to stop competition.

Where the fuck is City’s apology? For years they have flayed the club live on YouTube.
No no. He's saying that and making City the culprits. The narrative on ffp is changing to our fault. Imo

I just want to go back to TH tweets about certain media outlets being sent letters threatening legal action if they continue to call us cheats and I found something really interesting (to me anyway) and I'm convinced Goldbridge has got one and I'll explain why.

I was sent a link to a podcast he does with another lad(not the Ben Foster one) and they are talking about the title race. Goldbridge says if hopes arsenal win but they won't because of the juggernaut that is City he then says "City fans you'll notice that I haven't brought up the 115 charges and it's not because I've been threatened with legal action" and they both burst out laughing.

I found this to be a bit odd as he's been really vocal about it calling us cheats, liars ect so I did a bit of digging.

I watched some of his videos in the last week (sad I know!) and when he talks about us he either just doesn't mention the charges at all or if his viewers ask him about it he just says they are an irreverence. That's quite a u-turn from him within a week.

It could also signal why stations like TalkShite and especially Jordan have softened their stance. If anyone wants to watch it I'll post a link

I just want to go back to TH tweets about certain media outlets being sent letters threatening legal action if they continue to call us cheats and I found something really interesting (to me anyway) and I'm convinced Goldbridge has got one and I'll explain why.

I was sent a link to a podcast he does with another lad(not the Ben Foster one) and they are talking about the title race. Goldbridge says if hopes arsenal win but they won't because of the juggernaut that is City he then says "City fans you'll notice that I haven't brought up the 115 charges and it's not because I've been threatened with legal action" and they both burst out laughing.

I found this to be a bit odd as he's been really vocal about it calling us cheats, liars ect so I did a bit of digging.

I watched some of his videos in the last week (sad I know!) and when he talks about us he either just doesn't mention the charges at all or if his viewers ask him about it he just says they are an irreverence. That's quite a u-turn from him within a week.

It could also signal why stations like TalkShite and especially Jordan have softened their stance. If anyone wants to watch it I'll post a link
Watch Goldbridge? No thanks, unless he’s being tarred and feathered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.