Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy hoy, Citizens!

This is not the time to come down with a case of The Lupus Vulgaris... or succumb to the traditional post-easter "Michealmas Obversion Lethargies"

I fear these Golden Wolverhamptonianites are capable of unleashing the thrashing of a lifetime upon us!

youtube.com/watch?v=g1RBY11c60c

Ahoy hoy, Citizens!

This is not the time to come down with a case of The Lupus Vulgaris... or succumb to the traditional post-easter "Michealmas Obversion Lethargies"

I fear these Golden Wolverhamptonianites are capable of unleashing the thrashing of a lifetime upon us!

youtube.com/watch?v=g1RBY11c60c
We all know what Happened to Ptolemy..
Hail City ..!!

We all know what Happened to Ptolemy..
Hail City ..!!
Yes!

He died in Alexandria c. 168.

Possibly from inhaling poisonous arsenic fumes... caused by rowdily singing "We're Not Really Here" whilst attempting to dye his roots light blue.

Possibly he just dedded cos dunno.

Historians have yet to settle the matter.

Posting early today as I am having a rest before I leave early for the game. (I'm old ok, I need a rest now and again!! Honestly judgemental BMers or what!?) ;-) :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially that group of Midland, middle distance, middle table, middlers who think *ha ha* that they might be able to keep up with us. Think again Wolves without a bite.

Especially the biased, know nowt, non-professional and (allegedly) professional types who inhabit the cesspit, bull pit, bunker type place that we call the media or press room!

Especially the Specsavers needing, load of predisposed, whistling type individuals we laughingly describe as the officials. The dinglebuff, zooterkin, fopdoodle fools think they can drag us down. Think again you sards, just remember who we are. We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. You stupid nincompoops!!

John Boy, get on that pitch laddie and show them what you are made of, score a goal or two (or even three if you like) just don’t get injured.

Come on City.

p.s. one of those words is a 17th century version of the f word!!! But as it isn't recognised as such today I don't think my Dad would know...... I bet none of you know which one it is!!
Are you being sardonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.