PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I really don't get why Stefan is getting grief , what do you expect him to do ?
Bit bizarre, Jordan sounded a bit desperate to me in his attempt to say firstly he's not biased against City, (clearly has a poor memory) and secondly in his insinuations that the PL were the poor cousins when it came to appointing lawyers. I thought Steffan clearly put him right with facts on the second point. Jordan was just guessing and couldn't offer any facts to back his assertions.

Steffan also said he thought Goldbridge was making stuff up about his letter to make himself relevant and get more clicks. Which could easily be true, as that's his buiness.

The interesting bit was the settlement possibility discussion. I think Steffan said he thought City would like to settle as they are business people. And that the PL were possibly in too deep to not progress? The settlement possibility kind of goes against what Khaldoon stated.

If you don’t understand what talkshite is about then people should not listen.
They like to stoke controversy and play to the masses. Like it or not, there are far more fans of other clubs who would love to see city relegated.
City fans are not their target audience.
Whilst Jordan and white are rubbing their hands whilst loading up the gun. Stefan is showing some balance, purely by stating fact.
Fact is something that doesn’t increase listeners to the show and is largely why talkshite employ Jordan, white, goldridge etc

If Talksport wanted the view of a City fan then they’d ask a City fan to go on specifically for that reason.

Stefan is on there because he’s a football finance expert, not because he’s a City fan and it’s unfair of anyone to expect him to compromise his professional standards just because we want a cheerleader in the press.

Get tits out Jackie on.

I am not an apologist for Stefan but if you were expecting an independent expert to defend our club on Talk Sport you picked the wrong site, you need to stick to Blue Moon. Regards the charges obviously we are being accused that is why it's so serious and why ultimately we will win because to prove that will be very difficult
I’m only interested to know what are the premies of rules on the letters? What are the boundaries and the consequences?

you're reacting like TokeSpote fkn fodder
That's the point you clown. The target audience, the morons that lap up that shit on a regular basis, will have come away from that with their prejudices bolstered and a golden opportunity to put our side of things has gone begging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.