Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

If Spurs drop points against Chelsea and Liverpool they could be out of contention for top 4 when they face us.

I thought Postecoglu was so dejected after the derby, completely defeatist, he’s just trying to get to the end of the season and go on holiday. And then you see the way they started the game it seems to be affecting the players.

The way they are defending they could lose all 3 games and to Newcastle on the last day.

They should still beat Sheffield United no matter how much they’ve packed it in.

I thought Postecoglu was so dejected after the derby, completely defeatist, he’s just trying to get to the end of the season and go on holiday. And then you see the way they started the game it seems to be affecting the players.

The way they are defending they could lose all 3 games and to Newcastle on the last day.

They should still beat Sheffield United no matter how much they’ve packed it in.
I hope you’re right as regards Spurs form, because there last home game is against City, which is a tough game for us maybe needing the win.

Big call to go with 22 year old Ramos in this situation for Enrique.
Scored plenty in the month of April, but hasn't played much at all in the knockout stage of Champions League this year.

I believe his performance will likely decide the tie, and his ability to link up with Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.