Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

They do it the right way, They are a history club, Don't spend Big money on players, Debt free, Self-funded by the fans, Never intimidate the officials, Great for the game,
Sometimes, tough though it is, you just have to hold your hands-up and acknowledge absolute greatness.

Relax.

I suggest Stella or Camomile.
At the end of the day the fascist dictator worshippers and their corrupt team can have their European Cup, they don't deserve it but it won't be anywhere as prestigious as our one.

To all those in here arguing with me, get with the program and stop praising scum.

At the end of the day the fascist dictator worshippers and their corrupt team can have their European Cup, they don't deserve it but it won't be anywhere as prestigious as our one.

To all those in here arguing with me, get with the program and stop praising scum.
Mate, it’s only half a generation ago we used to dream of competing in this thing, looking on from the depths as clubs like Madrid and Barca won it. Fuck the rags as they’re local rivals. I even watched in 2005 in awe, but they too can get to fuck now.

Not only are we competing with Madrid now though, we dominate them in games. We just need that nouse to get over the line more, wfuch we have started to do.

I see no reason to be bitter about Madrid like they’re some arch rival.

Any of our esteemed journalists mention how boring the champions league is and how Real Madrid are ruining the competition?

All those people saying the Spanish Rags are only going to get better because they will strengthen next season......

The same was said about the German Rags when Harry signed for them.

I don't see the Franco Facists on this list.....

The Spanish Rags?

Why is it that every country has a rag equivalent? Do you have an inferiority complex?

What equivalent are we?

That’ll prob seal Balon d’or for Bellingham now, unless Madrid somehow crash out.
If winning a treble and breaking multiple scoring records in your first season didn’t warrant Haaland winning it last year, I don’t think we’ll ever see a City player win it.

If winning a treble and breaking multiple scoring records in your first season didn’t warrant Haaland winning it last year, I don’t think we’ll ever see a City player win it.
Sadly, I think there's some snobbishness when it comes to which clubs the players play for. It's always been rather favourable towards select clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.