Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Gvardiol :)

thanks! i never watched dragusin play, no idea what to expect if ange puts him in the starting xi.

Can't help you on that one, he's barely played for Spurs.

Positives are they've got injury issues and will have a makeshift LB either way and with Bissouma and Richarlison out will probably have to play Son down the middle where he's less effective generally.

We are the better team. I'm hoping we still play a back 4 with pace just in case - Walker, Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol would be mine tonight. Dias against pace just isn't as effective and it tends to be an open game at Spurs.

At least Spurs have me accustomed to going 1-0 inside ten minutes to their first venture into our half so it'll not be too much of a shock tonight

Oh and all the Haaland sitters going begging will be fun to watch too

Dont over think it Pep, you dont need to, the guys can do it as they are......

Pep will tried best, but the game of football is very funny when you dominated and create alot of chances but still losing in the end. Not even Pep tactic and management can change on how players on the pitch just having a very bad luck not able to convert those chances into goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.