Spurs (A) - Tues 14th May, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone watch their last game? did ange switch vdv to lb and had dragusin play cb? if yes, did it work well?

Spurs are without Udogie and Davies. Emerson Royal was a car crash in that position so Skipp has been played at LB. I think it was 75mins in when Dragusin came on and yes he played LCB with VDV moved to LB and more advanced. It worked in that VDV was up the pitch and scored...but they weren't particularly tested defensively in that time.

Burnley got a lot of reward for attacking the space behind Skipp and going at him so it wouldn't surprise me to see Spurs look to play three CBs and Porro instead to provide a bit more discipline.

Been listening to Talksport for 3 and a half hours (I know) on the drive down to Spurs.

Some hilarious takes and so many fans who have an interest in how it goes tonight.

The majority in our corner though. Come on blues.
Been a great day of listening. Worked from 7 and about to wrap it up.

Hearing the method behind some of the madness has been very funny to hear.

Calm doon you wet fanny rags.
Spurs will play out of their skin, their fans will be raucous, the officials will fuck us over and.......

City will win.

We have hearts of iron
Balls of steel but NOT knows of butter !!

We are Champions of England
Champions of Europe.
Champions of de Mondo.

Blue snipers...squeeze,bang, dead,repeat !!

I'm off shortly to watch the match at a mate of mine who supports Spurs, he's even wished me luck and says either way he wins.

Let's see what he's like after a few shandies :)

Spurs players, your chance to become a fans legend and be talked about long after Kane and Son are forgotten. Just get sent off in the first five minutes tonight. You don't have to risk injuring anyone, just kick the ball away at a free kick (the kick off would be good if it is ours) then tell the ref he is a cheating 2 art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.