Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Oh, are you talking about when PIckford took VVD out of the game for months? Yeah. Awful tackle but no excuse for abuse or death threats.
No.. I am talking about when Pickford was not scared by VD and his dirty tackles. VD went in for it came and out worse. Of course, kopite media makes it out as a murder. Watch it again without the red specs. VD had his foot above the ball. Still do not recall any Liverpool fans saying those sending the death threats should be banned? Horrible club with even worse fans. Up the Toffees!

To be honest, I actually don't know. I'm a City fan and so is my mum and my uncle but my husband, my Dad and my brother are all Liverpool fans. There are also, unfortunately, some Evertonians and also Rags fans in my family but apart from that I don't really know much about other fan bases.
Lucky to get some Evertonians.

No.. I am talking about when Pickford was not scared by VD and his dirty tackles. VD went in for it came and out worse. Of course, kopite media makes it out as a murder. Watch it again without the red specs. VD had his foot above the ball. Still do not recall any Liverpool fans saying those sending the death threats should be banned? Horrible club with even worse fans. Up the Toffees!
I don't have red specs, I support City. I just fucking hate Everton cos they're such bitter bastards. The ones I've met anyway.

I don't have red specs, I support City. I just fucking hate Everton cos they're such bitter bastards. The ones I've met anyway.
Bitter Bastards. Oooh you sound angry lol.

What are we bitter about? I would support my club in any league. Nothing Liverpool have ever won means anything to me.

As for Bitter, just look how the kopites moan about City. Never ending cry arses who think they should be winning everything. Doing everything on a shoestring ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.