Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

World Champions! 20 pictures of Man City celebrating Club World Cup win -  Manchester Evening News

I don’t understand why a Super Cup, Club World Cup & a possible EPL & FA Cup isn’t described a quad but a league Cup, Europa league, EPL & FA Cup is?

"Liverpool fans act like lunatics"

ChelBelle83 - "My husband said they don't."

"Scousers sent death threats to Everton goalkeepers"

ChelBelle83 - "My husband doesn't remember this."

"They're the worst supporters in England"

ChelBelle83 - "My husband said it's a minority like most clubs."

"Anfield is filled with vermin"

ChelBelle83 - "My husband had a meal in the corporate section and said there's a lot of really decent folk at Anfield."

Does someone maybe want to suggest that her husband is a brick throwing, ambulance rocking, coin lobbing, foaming at the mouth bin dipper who doesn't want 'er indoors to know what he gets up to at the football?
I can never decide if this is a parody account but if not perhaps be a little free thinking?

Interesting as I've just seen that she's gone from My husband says and quite Truman show to swearing at an Everton fan.... really not sure what to make of the poster.

Last edited:
I’ve read up to the point it says everything this Abu Dhabi entity does evokes a shrug.

That suggests the poster doesn’t care about us or what we do. Cue about a 200 word rant. Fucking oddballs them lot.

IMG_4639.jpeg

I’ve read up to the point it says everything this Abu Dhabi entity does evokes a shrug.

That suggests the poster doesn’t care about us or what we do. Cue about a 200 word rant. Fucking oddballs them lot.

View attachment 118926
Awwwwww, diddums. As for not seeing a single one of our goals over the past 4 years, I'd bet my mortgage he's seen our goals against Liverpool during that time the fucking lying ****!

By the way, Leicester won the league while Mansour was our owner. It's only really down to Pep that we've been winning trophies on an industrial scale you fucking stupid twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.