City’s New Kits

Home one is OK for me, if a little Coventry looking. Prefer white or maroon trim even if navy has its place in our history.

I cannot stand the away strip (unpopular opinion I know) I was at Wembley v Gillingham and it was one of the most emotional games I’ve ever been to. So when I say that, despite that, I still hated the kit you can see how much I hoped it would never return. The mock up without stripes was OK ironically.

Maroon third kit would be nice but average if the other colour is yellow.

I’m waiting for Noel to save the day.

It’s fair enough though because the strip we won the treble in was “gorgeous darling” and that’s the one which will go down in history.

Last edited:
Home one is OK for me, if a little Coventry looking. Prefer white or maroon trim even if navy has its place in our history.

I cannot stand the away strip (unpopular opinion I know) I was at Wembley v Gillingham and it was one of the most emotional games I’ve ever been to. So when I say that, despite that, I still hated the kit you can see how much I hoped it would never return.

It’s fair enough though because the strip we won the treble in was “gorgeous darling” and that’s the one which will go down in history.
Presumably the Noel kit won't actually be worn in games though will it?

I cannot stand the away strip (unpopular opinion I know) I was at Wembley v Gillingham and it was one of the most emotional games I’ve ever been to. So when I say that, despite that, I still hated the kit you can see how much I hoped it would never return. The mock up without stripes was OK ironically.

I've always maintained that if you took the emotion of the day out of the equation, that '99 Wembley kit is hideous. But it's attained cult status due to the magnitude of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.