City’s New Kits

The panels down the side, and the way they curve in and cut across the bottom of the stripes on the front looks a bit odd

Still a banging shirt
I thought that when it was drawn that way electronically, but when looking at a real shirt I actually think it looks great that way.

Panels or no panels, this is in my top three kits of the last quarter-century. The other two being 2009-10 plain Umbro home, and 2011-12 Big Mal Umbro away. The 2022-23 diagonal tribute to the latter is a very close fourth.

We mess about with the colours too much, every Madrid, PSG, Barca kit etc is the same colour combinations more or less. That’s why they’re iconic.

Every season we whack in white, dark blue or maroon accent colours. The shade of sky blue we use changes every season and the combination of shorts and sock colours too.

We mess about with the colours too much, every Madrid, PSG, Barca kit etc is the same colour combinations more or less. That’s why they’re iconic.

Every season we whack in white, dark blue or maroon accent colours. The shade of sky blue we use changes every season and the combination of shorts and sock colours too.
I agree with Madrid but Barca, and especially Bayern, change the combination of all elements almost every season (different shorts, socks, accent colours etc ). This year Bayern's shirt is white with red sleeves.

I love the fact we keep changing it as each generation has their own version of the definitive City kit. I started in 89 so love navy and I'm non plussed by white collars. But if you watched the late 60s team then it's got to be white collars. Just my opinion of course...

Attachments

• 1000039513.jpg
    1000039513.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 55

Barca mess with their kit more than any other club.

Our colours are blue and white with navy, maroon and white as the colour options for trim etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.