de jong on ssn

fatbloke said:
tmouseman said:
Sorry didn't see it myself.
1 good game annd a couple of average. I take on board that he was new to the league and coming back from injury but I need to see more from him.
He gave the ball away way too much. Vincent was a much better player and if we need to choose between them then VK for me.

Are you pissed?

His Opta stats certainly in his first half dozen games showed a 90% plus passing accuracy. It was far and away above anyone else in the league, even if most were backwards or sideways.

There are lies, damn lies and then Opta stats.

De Jong is a class act who was starting to get into his stride towards the end of the season. That second half vs Spurs was just outstanding.

Maybe i'm wrong but on 'The Guardians' sketch board thing against Villa he had 100% pass completion, if not the high 90's.

I remember from the Villa game at COMS Nigel going into a group on players huddled round the ball and when he made contact you could hear it from the second tier, crazy days. ;)

cuz he's dutch i think people expect a superb ellegant player! f**k that de-jong is strong fearless and busy not your typical dutch man, i no 18 months ago the rags were watching him on regular basis, and arsenal! he's never gonna light up a game but you'd want him in the trenches with you when or if it gets nasty! superb away at liverpool i thought! he's got the makings of bein a cult hero . . . .fingers crossed

Lomas has a lob on said:
cuz he's dutch i think people expect a superb ellegant player! f**k that de-jong is strong fearless and busy not your typical dutch man, i no 18 months ago the rags were watching him on regular basis, and arsenal! he's never gonna light up a game but you'd want him in the trenches with you when or if it gets nasty! superb away at liverpool i thought! he's got the makings of bein a cult hero . . . .fingers crossed

Well people are morons ;) Jaap Stam (a rag I know!), Koeman, Edgar Davids and Heitinga weren't exactly known for being elegant were they??

the--dud said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Well people are morons ;) Jaap Stam (a rag I know!), Koeman, Edgar Davids and Heitinga weren't exactly known for being elegant were they??
i konw they have good players everywhere but the dutch are usually known 4 there more flair players, ala bergkamp, horseface, overmars, kluivert, van persie, gullit, van basten, robben and cruyff!!!! lets not nit pick . . . . .not this early any how ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.